St. Johns just declared war on SU... | Syracusefan.com

St. Johns just declared war on SU...

690West

Moneyline Master
lol
BASEHW2CAAAi15J.jpg:large

Not too bad for the Mickey Mouse Club.

So they don't even include the word "college"? As in not New York's College Team but New York's Team. The TEAM.

They aren't declaring war on us, they're going for the Yankees guys. How can we compete with that and their 600 fans?

I saw a Syracuse "New York's College Team" ad on top of a cab at Laguardia today.

Reminds me of the quite lame "Yankees Universe," in (late) reaction to "RedSox Nation."

That's great. We've gotten their attention. We've gotten under their skin.

The best thing is we trademarked "New York's College Team" first. So we now have it for all eternity if we want. It must drive their AD mad.

We'll be enforcing our trademark rights by handing them a cease and desist letter after we bury their ass in the dome on ESPN February 10th.

The best thing is we copyrighted "New York's College Team" first. So we now have it for all eternity if we want. It must drive their AD mad.

Yeah wonder what the knicks, nets, yankees, mets, giants, jets, rangers, islanders and bills think about the johnnies being ny's team?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I saw a Syracuse "New York's College Team" ad on top of a cab at Laguardia today.
Those are on top of cabs all over NYC. Have been for many years (3-4 at least) now.

St. Johns might not even be Queens' favorite college team. For anyone who has been to one of our games with them at MSG, they have like 2,000 fans that show up.

We've beaten them about 15 straight times for a reason.

Idk guys. Seems like they are staking all of New York, not just NYC. I imagine they have tons of fans all over the State. Oh, you meant St. Johns, not Syracuse? Never mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom