St.Johns | Syracusefan.com

St.Johns

Obie9

Co-Winner 2017 2nd Chance Challenge
St.Johns about to beat 13th ranked Butler. Maybe they are not as bad as we thought. Will be a nice win for them and I guess helps us a little.

St.Johns about to beat 13th ranked Butler. Maybe they are not as bad as we thought. Will be a nice win for them and I guess helps us a little.
I had this discussion with friends. I believed St. John's this year is much better than last year

Caught the 2nd half on TV. St.John's has 2 freshman guards that are super quick, can beat their defender off the dribble, finish, and create their own jump shot off the bounce and make shots. Just like we saw. What makes me feel bad is that our staff wouldn't be interested in these guys because they don't have 8 foot wing spans for the holy zone.

Caught the 2nd half on TV. St.John's has 2 freshman guards that are super quick, can beat their defender off the dribble, finish, and create their own jump shot off the bounce and make shots. Just like we saw. What makes me feel bad is that our staff wouldn't be interested in these guys because they don't have 8 foot wing spans for the holy zone.
Yukon model?

Ponds is legit. If they ever learn to play defense they will be good.

Half this board has complained about Gillon's size in the zone (including me). Can't have it both ways lol

That's what had coach speechless NOT (mad) when I asked him about how we wouldn't even wanted those players. He was mad when I said we have talent. He's miserable.

Our formula has let us down all these years. if only we could recuit players like St John's does.

That is Not his point
It should be. That is the point. let's all whine because after all this time we have a lousy team. Our last two recruiting classes have looked pretty good to me. Mali has already gone in the first round. Lydon also will. I think that both Thompson and battle will go in the first round at some point as well.

Half this board has complained about Gillon's size in the zone (including me). Can't have it both ways lol
The St John's guards are a lot better than Gillon.
Our formula has let us down all these years. if only we could recuit players like St John's does.
Not complaining about our team or our history. Just saying these 2 STJ guards from NYC are talented and given how thin we are in the backcourt it's too bad we didn't show any interest in recruiting them. They can play.

It should be. That is the point. let's all whine because after all this time we have a lousy team. Our last two recruiting classes have looked pretty good to me. Mali has already gone in the first round. Lydon also will. I think that both Thompson and battle will go in the first round at some point as well.
Yeah and I would rather have an enjoyable regular-season then first round draft picks you're the one whining

Yeah and I would rather have an enjoyable regular-season then first round draft picks you're the one whining
I'm not whining. I'm just sick of guys that at best can only second guess at anything. And if your question to JB was anything like that last line, it'as no wonder why he had no use for you or your questions. We haven't had enjoyable regular seasons for the past 40 years? We had the best regular season record in the history of the Big East. And that was a pretty good league. Of course, some complained about our lack of post season final fours. So, we go to two in four years but now, they are just getting hot for a couple of weeks. Complaining about how enjoyable our regular seasons have been is first class whining.

I'm not whining. I'm just sick of guys that at best can only second guess at anything. And if your question to JB was anything like that last line, it'as no wonder why he had no use for you or your questions. We haven't had enjoyable regular seasons for the past 40 years? We had the best regular season record in the history of the Big East. And that was a pretty good league. Of course, some complained about our lack of post season final fours. So, we go to two in four years but now, they are just getting hot for a couple of weeks. Complaining about how enjoyable our regular seasons have been is first class whining.
Omg you are not understanding. First round draft picks have nothing to do with success. I am record this season can still be a success. I will go with my take, and Steve's, and Matt Parks then yours on who looked like the fool last week.

Omg you are not understanding. First round draft picks have nothing to do with success. I am record this season can still be a success. I will go with my take, and Steve's, and Matt Parks then yours on who looked like the fool last week.
My last line is a reference to your whining about (mad biker) whining.

You are claiming that Matt Parks said that jb looked like a fool last week? Please find me that link. That, I would want to read.

I enjoy every minute of every game every season

I find it hard to see this season as a success of any kind unless we change our definition of what a success is. I still look at this team and think they can be good. But sadly, I think a successful season took the train out of town last week.

I enjoy every minute of every game every season
Well, you sort of said differently a short while back in this thread. And I find it hard to believe that you found anything about the St John's game as enjoyable. But like you, I love Syracuse basketball too.

You are claiming that Matt Parks said that jb looked like a fool last week? Please find me that link. That, I would want to read.
Did you hear the show
Well, you sort of said differently a short while back in this thread. And I find it hard to believe that you found anything about the St John's game as enjoyable. But like you, I love Syracuse basketball too.
If Jim thought it was no use trust me he would never waste a minute to revisited the whole situation and reclarify after the break that's a fact.

Did you hear the show

If Jim thought it was no use trust me he would never waste a minute to revisited the whole situation and reclarify after the break that's a fact.
No. I haven't listened since it was Coombs and the coach. I find it hard to believe that park would have the stones to say something to Jim and back a caller. Nothing to do with you. Any caller. He has to deal with JB. And that is no pleasure.

No. I haven't listened since it was Coombs and the coach. I find it hard to believe that park would have the stones to say something to Jim and back a caller. Nothing to do with you. Any caller. He has to deal with JB. And that is no pleasure.

Who is Coombs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom