St johns | Syracusefan.com

St johns

Briancuse

Living Legend
Having we are new York's team on their baseline. And wearing we are new York's team t shirts isn't that cute.

Dude, Old Dominion beat us in the Dome this year. UCLOWN controlled us in MSG.

This ain’t the year to chest beat on pecking order.
What has st johns ever won?

What has st johns ever won?

They are playing up a more factual approach based on them being actually in New York City.

This argument, this year, is like asking weather the Jets or Giants was the class of New York in the NFL.

They are playing up a more factual approach based on them being actually in New York City.

This argument, this year, is like asking weather the Jets or Giants was the class of New York in the NFL.

Do they have fans though?

Dude, Old Dominion beat us in the Dome this year. UCLOWN controlled us in MSG.

This ain’t the year to chest beat on pecking order.
Please.
What does that have to do w/ anything? They’re obviously bothered by our “New York’s College Team” moniker... maybe cause it’s true?
We dont have to apologize for who we are, dammit! ’k all that other isht. How about some of our fans grow a set and rep Cuse w/ no apologies!
I’m sick of the qualifiers for Syracuse athletics. We are, what our record says we are...that’s it!:mad:

Last edited:
One school didn’t lose to Georgetown at home and get beat by 30 in Cameron.

In a year where our winning percentage is double-digits higher out of the state than in it, seems like a dumb one to whine about who wins the slogan war.

don't try pushing your preference on other people. fans all over new york state support their own teams for whatever reasons and i'm fine with that. there is no new york state college team. opinions vary.

roadhouse6.jpg

Last edited:
don't try pushing your preference on other people. fans all over new york state support their own teams.

Right? I can’t believe St. John’s is doing that. Personally, I blame Boeheim.

Last edited:
don't try pushing your preference on other people. fans all over new york state support their own teams for whatever reasons and i'm fine with that. there is no new york state college team. opinions vary.

Yeah, it’s crazy they bill themselves as New York State’s team...wait, that’s not it?

A program literally in New York City is billing itself as New York (City’s) team? Well then...

This thread is stupid.

In a year where our winning percentage is double-digits higher out of the state than in it, seems like a dumb one to whine about who wins the slogan war.

Didn’t seem like anyone was whining to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom