Stanford Gameday... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offensive and defensive playing calling has been horrible. Defense is self explanatory

Offensive gift wrapped 7 and we run an outside run to the short side of the field inside the 20…come on. We had one good play call on that drive hitting Peña quick and we get 10 yards…then we go away from it. Nixon has been bad with the calls today

Why is OG being subbed out so much right now? We need some kind of rhythm offensively, our best player should be out there.
Just commented that we shouldn’t sub when we actually get a positive play

I’m not your parent, i didn’t honk my horn on the other side of the clown car to signal that I was ready to make an insufferable little clown baby. I don’t have to respect your delusions.

The first half of this game has been bad so far, but if you think everyone on this defense is terrible, then frankly, you’re nuts.
I have no idea what games you’ve been watching. That defensive is horrendous! I’ll say it one more time for you.

We are getting manhandled. The press cover all our receivers on 3rd down and bring pressure...daring us to beat it.

What the hell was the defensive delay of game?

Watson making a young guy mistake, but the defense followed it up with a good tackle. Keep that tackling up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom