Stanley Cup | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Stanley Cup

Congrats Washington! First ever Stanley Cup in franchise history! I’d say it was a pretty good postseason overall. See you guys in the fall. Until then, enjoy Caps fans!

Congrats to the Caps and Ovechkin. Unfairly characterized based on results in small sample sizes (although the sample size was getting quite large!!) there is a lot of great talent.

The Expansion rules stopped Las Vegas from being one of those 40-50 point really bad expansion teams we have seen, and I think the goal was probably to get them closer to 70. (and to also accumulate some picks)

McPhee did a great job. but there was some luck to get them to the elite. Even with the same expansion rules for Seattle this would never be close to getting replicated.

Gratz to the Caps and their fans

its a shame to have to retire a great joke though :(

Gratz to the Caps and their fans

its a shame to have to retire a great joke though :(

IMG_1008.JPG

As a habs fan watching Devante Smith Pelly tie it up and Lars Eller score the winner our season just got more sad . Congrats to Washington on the cup!!!

Wow great game last night. Love watching the guys hoist the Cup and their raw emotions and reaction after winning it all. I wonder if OV is still partying

First the Eagles. Now the Capitals. In the same year.

Yuck.

At least it wasn’t the Cowboys and Devils?

Random question, but I've searched the internets with no luck.

My buddy and his son shot down from Alaska for game 5. They were at the pregame show with jr and kathryn, front row, they are sure they were on TV. I've been trying to find a replay of that show, or clips, or anything. Specifically during the portion when PK Subban was on as a guest.

Anyone have any tricks for tracking this down? Anyone happen to DVR it?

Thanks in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom