State of 2014 Recruiting as Official ACC Members | Syracusefan.com

State of 2014 Recruiting as Official ACC Members

Van111

Starter
Well, I thought this day would never happen. I was just waiting for something this spring to blow up the conference or shake up the field once again, but it didn't happen. So I thought I would review a couple of souces in recruiting to see what players other recruiting sites say we have a real shot at. I stuck with the 3 star or rated higher at this point.

247sports gives us a real shot at: (Hot)
Qadree Ollison, RB
Ish Witter, RB
Daniel Crochet, ILB
Lubern Figaro, S-CB
Andre Godfrey, ATH
Site is getting better but lacks with details on the kids.

Scouts: (Hot)
KJ Williams, WR
James McHale, OT
Ish Witter, RB
and in addition: (Warmer)
Rasaan Stewart, S
Terry McCray, OLB
L. Figaro, CB
Chris Slayton, DE
Harold Cooper, RB
There are over 50 3 star's or higher with medium interest with supposed offers from SU with each of these kids having better than 10 offers from at least 2 big conferences and in many cases all of the conferences.

I figure maybe we get half of these kids at least, which ones do you think we have the best shot in?

Well, I thought this day would never happen. I was just waiting for something this spring to blow up the conference or shake up the field once again, but it didn't happen. So I thought I would review a couple of souces in recruiting to see what players other recruiting sites say we have a real shot at. I stuck with the 3 star or rated higher at this point.

Qadree Ollison, RB
Ish Witter, RB
Daniel Crochet, ILB
Lubern Figaro, S-CB
Andre Godfrey, ATH

KJ Williams, WR
James McHale, OT
Ish Witter, RB
Rasaan Stewart, S
Terry McCray, OLB
L. Figaro, CB
Chris Slayton, DE
Harold Cooper, RB
There are over 50 3 star's or higher with medium interest with supposed offers from SU with each of these kids having better than 10 offers from at least 2 big conferences and in many cases all of the conferences.

I figure maybe we get half of these kids at least, which ones do you think we have the best shot in?
There are numerous kids we might land in the next month that aren't even on those lists. Neither one has Cabinda who will most likely commit to us tonight.

There are numerous kids we might land in the next month that aren't even on those lists. Neither one has Cabinda who will most likely commit to us tonight.

Bingo, from what I have been told SU is in the mix for several good players that wer are not aware of/off the radar. Dont be surprised to see some of them commit as we get into the fall.

Qadree Ollison, RB
Ish Witter, RB
Daniel Crochet, ILB
Lubern Figaro, S-CB
Andre Godfrey, ATH

KJ Williams, WR
James McHale, OT (Temple)
Ish Witter, RB
Rasaan Stewart, S
Terry McCray, OLB
L. Figaro, CB
Chris Slayton, DE
Harold Cooper, RB

Sean White, QB
Micquell Cotton, CB/S
Erv Phillips, RB
Chad Mavety, OT
Thomas Holley, DT
Aaron Roberts, OG
Christian Blake, WR
Nile Sykes, OLB/DE
Marcus Applefield, OT
Steve Ishmael, WR

Just thought I'd keep this thread going because I find the football recruiting interesting but very challenging to follow. Seems like many on the board have a much better handle on our interests and potential with different recruits. Would be nice to see us cross off options and add as we are given info as to players with whom we have interest who identify themselves as interested. I'll add a few above.