Status for Pierce-Brewster, Walls up in the air for spring practice | Syracusefan.com

Status for Pierce-Brewster, Walls up in the air for spring practice

Don't see how they aren't gone. Caught on camera.

Don't disagree with you but considering how completely screwy this is with the other thieves I think it's safe to say we haven't heard all the facts yet. That being said it certainly doesn't look good for these two guys.

Don't disagree with you but considering how completely screwy this is with the other thieves I think it's safe to say we haven't heard all the facts yet. That being said it certainly doesn't look good for these two guys.
And the fact MPB never entered the apartment. Lots to play out. I'd suspend them for the spring though.

Could have been taking their stuff back from those who originally stole them. Still the wrong thing to do, but who knows?

Could have been taking their stuff back from those who originally stole them. Still the wrong thing to do, but who knows?

If someone stole my stuff I'm taking it back if I could and if this is what happened the thieves are lucky they didn't trash the damn apt on the way out. P!ssing all over their clothes would have sufficed.

Timing is everything. They will likely be suspended indefinitely. Good news is the legal process will have time to work itself out. I always feel for a coach who has to act before they can get all of the facts. Obviously in this case the video certainly will not help things

I agree with this, I think SS is approaching this in a very sensible fashion. Can't be too hasty rushing into these decisions. Plus I'm a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty, no matter what the circumstances. I'm prelaw right now and its maddening when people are soo quick to grab the pitch forks and torches.

I agree with this, I think SS is approaching this in a very sensible fashion. Can't be too hasty rushing into these decisions. Plus I'm a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty, no matter what the circumstances. I'm prelaw right now and its maddening when people are soo quick to grab the pitch forks and torches.
You mean like the Duke lacrosse situation a few years back?

The info that's come out is quite strange. Methinks there's more to the story.

I'll just wait and see what comes out and trust HCSS. I suspect that they'll miss Spring practice.

It was a only 19 inch TV... Nassib's was much bigger hence the difference...

Just give them the Uconn punishment. When two athletes steal from fellow students, one sits a year and essentially redshirts, the second sits for a semester.

The info that's come out is quite strange. Methinks there's more to the story.

I'll just wait and see what comes out and trust HCSS. I suspect that they'll miss Spring practice.
I get the same feeling.

I wonder if they were simply stealing back what those two clowns stole from them earlier? This entire situation has been very bizarre from the beginning...nothing would surprise me.