Stay Woke | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Stay Woke

It all starts and ends with the offensive line next year. Plain and simple.
Yep and it needs to be legitimately good and not just good by normal Syracuse standards.

Yep and it needs to be legitimately good and not just good by normal Syracuse standards.
Definitely. I think the OL play last night was also hurt badly by our inability/lack of desire to throw the ball. Last night's offense was pretty easy to scheme against. Every time LQA lined up for a direct snap, USF put 9 guys in the box.

Definitely. I think the OL play last night was also hurt badly by our inability/lack of desire to throw the ball. Last night's offense was pretty easy to scheme against. Every time LQA lined up for a direct snap, USF put 9 guys in the box.
Agree. Anything who realistically thought that type of offense was a realistic long-term option, and there were some... well. that's right up there with some of my all time bad takes.

I wonder how it plays out from here. Fran already had individual meetings. Guessing based on the Emily article that he's probably just engaging with those he really wants to keep here.

Could be a bit of a quote unquote mass exodus, but in this case because a bunch of players feeling like they just failed their audition miserably and need to take control of what's next for them.