Stephen A instead of Russilo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Stephen A instead of Russilo

Here is my question if Screamin A ever got into an screaming match with Gus Johnson, what would happen?

Here is my question if Screamin A ever got into an screaming match with Gus Johnson, what would happen?

I don't even like seeing those two names in the same sentence.

One is a joke.
The other is a legend.

The two have nothing to do with each other.

I don't even like seeing those two names in the same sentence.

One is a joke.
The other is a legend.

The two have nothing to do with each other.

I agree Smith is a complete clown, and Gus is great, it just would be pretty funny watching the two screaming at each other.

holy heck. For at least the last 10 years I've listened to espnradio every day at work.

SAS has been on for 23 minutes. I'm not doing this.

Looking for any other recommendations here, before I just say it and switch to pandora.

12pm EST - 9pm is my time slot (8am-5pm my time)
Bomani blows.

Get your phone, get the Radio One app...and at least from 8am-10am your time...you can listen to Evan Roberts and Joe Beningo from WFAN.

Bomani blows.

Get your phone, get the Radio One app...and at least from 8am-10am your time...you can listen to Evan Roberts and Joe Beningo from WFAN.

I'll give them a shot tomorrow. How's the WFAN line up after they finish up?

I'll give them a shot tomorrow. How's the WFAN line up after they finish up?
Well it was Big Mike, but Da Pope just retired.

It's now the newly formed 'Afternoon Drive with Chris Carlin, Maggie Gray and Bart Scott'...aka CMB.

As expected it's a little underwhelming, but they getting top guests to help give them a boost, so those are good.

But it's not Mike...

Well it was Big Mike, but Da Pope just retired.

It's now the newly formed 'Afternoon Drive with Chris Carlin, Maggie Gray and Bart Scott'...aka CMB.

As expected it's a little underwhelming, but they getting top guests to help give them a boost, so those are good.

But it's not Mike...

For some reason I thought his show was over before I started my day... Can't believe I missed it this whole time.

For some reason I thought his show was over before I started my day... Can't believe I missed it this whole time.
Nope he was 1-630pm EST.

Wow, that was your 9-230.

Yeah, you missed it.

The last month was epic.

Nope he was 1-630pm EST.

Wow, that was your 9-230.

Yeah, you missed it.

The last month was epic.

I feel like you failed me as a mentor, but I guess you did post about him a ton the last few months.
I've been in a stressed induced haze the last 3 months. Either working or drunk. 12/31 deadline met, should be back to a normal life here soon.

I feel like you failed me as a mentor, but I guess you did post about him a ton the last few months.
I've been in a stressed induced haze the last 3 months. Either working or drunk. 12/31 deadline met, should be back to a normal life here soon.
All you had to do was ask...’how do I listen??’ young Jedi.

Would of loved to have heard...’ok, we go to Cuse Troop in Alaska’...

Bomani blows.

Day one - Pretty solid!

You didn't really miss much, if you ask me. Joe and Evan are, and have been, the only show worth listening to on WFAN, IMO.

You didn't really miss much, if you ask me. Joe and Evan are, and have been, the only show worth listening to on WFAN, IMO.

yea, I really dug them today. Now they have the Islanders game on though. That's not going to cut it for the last two hours of the day.

yea, I really dug them today. Now they have the Islanders game on though. That's not going to cut it for the last two hours of the day.
Are you kiddin me???

Bro, Bro, BRO...I mean come on...

The Pain...THE PAIN!!!

Lebatard is ESPN’s best. The rest are a bunch of soft ballers. Lebatards interview with Manfred was radio gold.

In a few months it’ll be the Yankees.

I mean, I'm down with some hockey, I just don't think I could listen to it on the radio..

Now that's what radio was invented for
Don’t expect u to listen to hockey...and certainly not islander hockey.

That was a classic Joe Beningo saying...

Lebatard is ESPN’s best. The rest are a bunch of soft ballers. Lebatards interview with Manfred was radio gold.
Le Batard, Stugotz, et al., far and away the best on any network. Everyone else is fighting for runner-up. Love when the Le Batard show interrupts whatever's being discussed and breaks in with a live feed of a screaming Stephen A.

image.jpg
LeBatard is looking more and more like Gabe Kaplan every day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom