Sterling Hofrichter Named a Ray Guy Award Finalist | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sterling Hofrichter Named a Ray Guy Award Finalist

He’s in fourth to Rutgers who seems to be active this morning going from 8 to 8.04 just this morning. Navy is making a push and is almost at 5% to our 6.42%

I get that message too. I tried cleaning cookies and still got it.

drats. Now I’m getting that message this morning.

He’s in 5th but getting crushed by the Florida and VT punters. Has to finish in the top 3 in this current poll to advance.
I don't think the fan vote counts that much.
Augusta Sports Council Announces 2019 Ray Guy Award 10 Semifinalists

Augusta, GA (November 18, 2019) - The Augusta Sports Council is pleased to announce the 10 semifinalists for the 2019 Ray Guy Award. The semifinalist were chosen from a field of 78 nominated candidates.

The candidates were evaluated by the Ray Guy Award committee on their overall statistics and contribution to the team. Particular emphasis was placed on net punting average, number of times a punt was downed or kicked out-of-bounds inside the opponents 20-yard line, total yardage punted, average returned yardage and percentage of punts not returned. The winner must display team leadership, self-discipline and have a positive impact on the team's success.

A national voting body of Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) sports information directors, national media and previous Ray Guy Award winners will decide the three award finalists who will be announced on Monday, November 25th. Voters will then vote again to determine the winner who will be announced live on Thursday, December 12th at The Home Depot College Football Awards on ESPN in Atlanta, Georgia.

The Ray Guy Award will provide one additional vote as determined by football fans. The Fan Vote will be located on the Ray Guy Award website and is equivalent to one national selection committee member's vote. The vote will be included for the selection of the finalists and the winne
r.

I tried voting again, and it said -
Thank you, we have already counted your vote.

I’ll try again from some other devices.

I’ve done it about 6 times scattered throughout the day on my phone

I don’t know if he’ll be drafted but you have to think that Hof will be in an NFL team’s camp.

Corntucky appears to have their voting apps working OT.

33DE76C4-C8FA-483B-B24B-E7B7A04EBDCC.jpeg

29th Annual Awards Show Live from Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame, Thursday, Dec. 12, at 7 p.m. ET, on ESPN

29th Annual Awards Show Live from Chick-fil-A College Football Hall of Fame, Thursday, Dec. 12, at 7 p.m. ET, on ESPN
A friend of mine, and SU alumna, who works for a PR/advertising company here in Atlanta, will be working at the event. (She used to be a sportscaster on Rochester TV back in the day.)

I met her at the GA Tech hoops game this past Saturday. She couldn’t get her husband in, so there was no way that I was going to get in. :(

Sterling has a great chance to kick the award his way!

All joking aside, this is sick. How does he not win with these stats?

"Net punt average of 43.2 yards (#3 in NCAA). 17 punt return yards given up ALL YEAR. Only 2 touchbacks ALL YEAR. Accomplished this on the 4th most punts in the country with 61 attempts"

Has a school ever had a Lou Groza then Ray Guy winner in back to back seasons?