Steve Mahar transferring to Duquesne | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Steve Mahar transferring to Duquesne

Good luck Steve, hope you find a good school and get to play some football.

It is possible for someone his size. But I think you are really underestimating how unlikely that is. He had been on campus for several years and hadn’t gained weight. No way he was gaining anywhere near enough to be a tackle.
No idea what you are talking about saying he has been on campus for 7 years. I am not underestimating anything, we just have different viewpoints. Glad you feel so fervently about your position on this. We can agree to disagree.

OG, DV, and Clement solid starting point.

If Mang leaves, eh.
And hopefully Tremble will be added to the mix this year as well. Though I could see him starting out as a WR freshman year similar to OG before moving to more of a hybrid slot TE/WR.

Last edited:
Wish him well! I thought he would be successful and more of a presence in our offense but it unfortunately didn’t happen. Hopefully he stays healthy in his next endeavor and sees some success on the field

Steve's one (and only) highlight was taunting the UT student section after Duquesne's one(and only) touchdown. Don't think he caught a pass, and he barely played.

Steve's one (and only) highlight was taunting the UT student section after Duquesne's one(and only) touchdown. Don't think he caught a pass, and he barely played.
That’s too bad. He seems like a nice guy. I hoping he can have a good career there.

That’s too bad. He seems like a nice guy. I hoping he can have a good career there.
I think he has 2 years and he didn't join the team until just a few month's ago, so maybe it's just learning curve thing. He looked to be in good shape too. Spent most of the game standing next to the head coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom