Steve Rene | Syracusefan.com

Steve Rene

sufandu

Living Legend
He's got good enough hands that they trust him to return punts and he's supposed to have speed. I wonder why they don't use him in the slot.

Name from the past- Prisby. I remember that guy stunk as a returner. No excitement what so ever and he actually returned punts. I'll take Rene and his fair catches any day. My question is: why does Rene have no chance to return punts? Is it the fact that gunners get down the field too fast? Are we playing for the fair catch?

Name from the past- Prisby. I remember that guy stunk as a returner. No excitement what so ever and he actually returned punts. I'll take Rene and his fair catches any day. My question is: why does Rene have no chance to return punts? Is it the fact that gunners get down the field too fast? Are we playing for the fair catch?

I don't know. I would think that would be more on Rene. I only say that because Holmes made some plays on punt returns last year. I don't know how much personnel has changed on the return unit from last year to this.

Again, I'll take Rene and those sure hands any day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom