Stick a fork in UK | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Stick a fork in UK

They will still suck. Sorry guy hate to break it to you and your beloved wildcats.

I could care less about Kentucky. You should be a little more discriminate when you publish information though.

I could care less about Kentucky. You should be a little more discriminate when you publish information though.
You should be a little more discriminate when you post period. I said he had left the team. Which he did.

Go to the tucky forums. That's where you should be, Poppy the mind reader.

For such a basketball aficionado as yourself, you surely knew on Wednesday, when it was widely reported, that he left the team for personal/family reasons. Yet you waited until Friday afternoon to make a comment on it. Whatever.

For such a basketball aficionado as yourself, you surely knew on Wednesday, when it was widely reported, that he left the team for personal/family reasons. Yet you waited until Friday afternoon to make a comment on it. Whatever.
Lol l don't follow UK as close as a big fan like you does. I heard the reports a few days before but then posted on Friday what the new info was a few hours before their gametime. Nothing more nothing less. What are you pissed your Packers lost or something?

Lol l don't follow UK as close as a big fan like you does. I heard the reports a few days before but then posted on Friday what the new info was a few hours before their gametime. Nothing more nothing less. What are you pissed your Packers lost or something?

Packers??? Where exactly do you come up with your information?