Still never met a Clemson alum at NASA | Syracusefan.com

Still never met a Clemson alum at NASA

SU2NASA said:
The true mark of the quality of a university.

I had to bail out a former NASA engineer who had a radar site down for weeks because he didn't check dip switch settings. I had to fly in from the other side of the planet and it took me 30 minutes to have the radar up and running. Good thing I was there with my OCC education to bail out this wiz bang rocket scientist who couldn't troubleshoot a hammer.

I had to bail out a former NASA engineer who had a radar site down for weeks because he didn't check dip switch settings. I had to fly in from the other side of the planet and it took me 30 minutes to have the radar up and running. Good thing I was there with my OCC education to bail out this wiz bang rocket scientist who couldn't troubleshoot a hammer.

Don't get me wrong, I work with plenty of dipshits.

I didn't know the moon was a woman.

y7Z0L.jpg

SU2NASA said:
Don't get me wrong, I work with plenty of dipshits.

Don't we all.

That's why he is a former NASA engineer and now a former engineer with my company.

I think we may or may not have found our first Clemson fan who gets offended at everything ^^^

Maybe not, time will tell. ;)

Reactions: gbo
Have always thought that the big schools have gotten a bad rap academically . sure a plant could get into 50k undergrad UCF , but plenty of docs and scientists and professionals like come outta UF, UT, and the Michigan states of the world. They, at times , simply "adjust" admissions standards conveniently when it comes to athletics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom