Still think noels coming here | Syracusefan.com

Still think noels coming here

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Unless that money i heard uk and gt were throwing around him this week actually reached his pockets. The roller coaster rides been fun and expected. I def think noel knows where hes goin and him and mcw are having a ball messing around like kids.

money is not the issue Bill Rapp will pony up just as much as anyone else. they all get paid just depends who they take it from

money is not the issue Bill Rapp will pony up just as much as anyone else. they all get paid just depends who they take it from
$50 doesn't go as far now as it did in the day.

Unless that money i heard uk and gt were throwing around him this week actually reached his pockets. The roller coaster rides been fun and expected. I def think noel knows where hes goin and him and mcw are having a ball messing around like kids.

How much money was UK and G-Town throwing at him?

Bill Rapp? What. Do his dealerships even exist anymore?

I also think Noel is going to syracuse

Okay...so...enlighten me. Did you hear from your source?

Ha. Good one.

More than a few people are claiming to have inside sources on this Not sure they all do.

FWIW Kyle Anderson tweeted "he got some good news" and if you go to UK's board they are all pretty much resigned to the fact that Shabazz is going to UCLA.

They also sound about as confident in Noel as we are, which isnt very.

Ha. Good one.

More than a few people are claiming to have inside sources on this Not sure they all do.
Why would i claim to have inside info that was already verified through francis ,because i made a post before him. financial gain lol? i hate people who take cheap shots on the internet.

Why would i claim to have inside info that was already verified through francis ,because i made a post before him. financial gain lol? i hate people who take cheap shots on the internet.
AC I think Noel puts on an Orange hat tonight

The days of $50 bills in a Christmas card and cash bursting FedEx packages are long over. Now it's done through 3rd party NBA agents and future shoe company contracts. It's done with a facade of legitimacy...like organized crime.

Well if albanycuses source is the next best outside of boeheim and nerlens himself than im rolling with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom