Stream for tonight's WCQ: US v. Jamaica | Syracusefan.com

Stream for tonight's WCQ: US v. Jamaica

Bortukal

All Conference
This should work. This site came through for the previous qualifier in Guatemala, which was only available on PPV.

You satellite and Comcast subscribers are in luck as your providers carry beIN, the new North American sports network run by Al Jazeera. Time Warner folks don't have the option.

The USMNT gets Jamaica again on WednTuesday in a qualifier on home soil. That game is on ESPN2.

KO at 8 p.m. ET

Fortunately, I get it on Directv. Sweet HD feed with Phil Schoen on the call. So much better than the crappy SD feed from Guatemala. Everybody sports fan should have Directv if its even the slightest option.

I have a bad feeling about tonight. No Landycakes, no Bradley. Out of form Dempsey who hasn't played in 3 months. Never won in National Stadium.

If we can get a result we're in the driver's seat to reach the Hex. But a loss could bring panic.

Prediction: USA 1 Jamaica 1 (Goals from Jozy and Dane Richards)

Feeling better after the first 40 seconds, Poppy? :-D

Poppy - you need the highest package for the beIN channel don't you?

Oof. That sucked. Looks like this is gonna be a close one.

Oof. That sucked. Looks like this is gonna be a close one.

Dammit.

Couple observations:
1. Beckerman must really feel at home in Kingston, possible OG aside.
2. Didn't realize we were playing in Capetown

Where's Bradley?
Dammit.

Couple observations:
1. Beckerman must really feel at home in Kingston, possible OG aside.
2. Didn't realize we were playing in Capetown

Where's Bradley? Second straight WCQ he's been MIA.

I don't understand Jozy. Dude could be Drogba-esque, but he's so passive.

Where's Bradley?

Where's Bradley? Second straight WCQ he's been MIA.

I don't understand Jozy. Dude could be Drogba-esque, but he's so passive.

Quad injury apparently.

Not happy with Altidore. He's been on fire in Holland. Looks like he's been partying with Bob Marley.

Quad injury apparently.

Not happy with Altidore. He's been on fire in Holland. Looks like he's been partying with Bob Marley.

Ooh, that sucks. We need Bradley in the middle. Beckerman's the best we can do after him? Yeeesh.

Hoping to see Brek Shea and Terrence Boyd after the break.

Temryss Lane. Good looking girl but only marginally better than Boom Goes The Dynamite guy.

Temryss Lane. Good looking girl but only marginally better than Boom Goes The Dynamite guy.

She's a train wreck unless you watch her analysis on mute.

http://www.free-emoticons.co.uk/emoticons/Sign/what_d_.gif

just like guatemala.. except the jamaicans making due with their opportunities...

honestly if not for dempsey.. klinnsman would be in a world of hurt ..

This midfield lineup is terrible. They can't control possession or create any attack.

This midfield lineup is terrible. They can't control possession or create any attack.

Loved Schoen's comment about Jones being down with a "bruised ego". I'm not a JJ fan.

Loved Schoen's comment about Jones being down with a "bruised ego". I'm not a JJ fan.

me either never was impressed.. a physical but very unpolished player.. not a great defender or playmaker

He plays so much like Ricardo Clark. I'm not a Ricardo Clark fan.

jj seems like he wants to be nigel de jong.. just minus the talent

Jamaica just brought in a dude from Archbishop Carroll H.S. in D.C.? How'd the 'Cuse miss him?