Stritz in, Trill out? | Syracusefan.com

Stritz in, Trill out?

OrangeAl

2023 Cali Award Receiving Touchdowns
What was up with that? Limited view on the TV broadcast, but I don't remember seeing Trill in there.
And Stritz must have made gigantic progress in our 15 NCAA-allowed bowl practices. :)
Great to see someone rise up like that.

I assume that Trill was hurt. Announcer said Stritz was playing due to injury but without saying who was injured.

Trill got hurt in BC game. It got dig up on the game thread. Was dressed in case.

How much did Meli play? I saw him fairly late in the game.

Stritz was playing nickel. Bradshaw was the corner and he played great matched up against sills, sorry haters.

Except for that one horrific play where he bit on...what I don't know...but it turned into a huge gain on a lollipop ball tossed way up in the air. No idea what he was doing there.

Thank you for the information on Trill. I was at the game and could not figure out why Trill was not in. Stritz and Carl Jones played a lot tonight. Also, can somebody tell me if Taj Harris returned after the targeting play? I do not believe I saw him in the game following that. I did see him on the sideline without his helmet. Is it a concussion thing? Up to that point, Taj was having a monster game.

This has already been said, but I want to be cool and pile on. Stritz plays nickel, so he replaced Cordy. Trill plays corner IIRC, so he was replaced by Scoop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom