Strong is a Douche | Syracusefan.com

Strong is a Douche

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
What a Dick play by Louisville to try to score a TD on a fake FG ilate n the 4th quarter, up 3tds

What a Dick play by Louisville to try to score a TD on a fake FG ilate n the 4th quarter, up 3tds

Looked like a bad snap/broken play.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Not really - he is punching DM in the mouth! As well as SU for leaving the BE.

Bobbled snap, the holder tied to keep the play alive.

If it was a designed fake, they wouldn't have had TWO illegal receivers downfield.

Definitely a fire drill.

But don't disagree with the title.

Syracuse was throwing a halfback pass last week up by a similar amount late in the game vs WV. It was cute and funny then right though?

L'vill won. SU lost. Just take it and don't come off like a crying baby Rutgers fan.

The receiver was running a route. It was a bobbled snap of a fake field goal.

Absolutely not outcoached, outplayed.

Why can't it be both?

Nobody showed up today. They should be embarrassed as a team from Marrone on down to Otto.

Are we really a bunch of little girls angry over one little game? Strong simply outcoached us.

Agree outcoached. When you can't build any momentum at all for 4 quarters in a game where you read the defense and offense your outcoached.

Ironically: When exactly did Marrone take a time out and fire up the team?
When he took the one that louisville fumbled on and we were returning for a Touchdown.
After last week......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

Got our ass kicked, tip your cap and learn from this and move on.

Agreed. L'ville's defense was a monster, our offense was flat and had no answer. Based on the body of work this year, our defense isn't going to hold opponents to under 20. It's only happened against D1AA team and possibly the worst offense in a BCS conference.

I still think this team goes 8-4.

Agreed. L'ville's defense was a monster, our offense was flat and had no answer. Based on the body of work this year, our defense isn't going to hold opponents to under 20. It's only happened against D1AA team and possibly the worst offense in a BCS conference.

I still think this team goes 8-4.

I have no idea what their final record will be but there's a lot to work on and hopefully we will beat UConn next weekend.

I expect to see this for the next 27 months. Can't wait until we get into the ACC.