Students: GIANT SNOOKI HEADS | Syracusefan.com

Students: GIANT SNOOKI HEADS

44PRIDE

All Conference
Alright students. Its time to represent. Back in the day, our student section was fantastically obnoxious. This could be the very last time we play the Snooki's and we need you to bring it. I'm talking about:

1) MONKEYFACE chants
2) Giant Snookie Heads
3) Nah Nah Nah Nah... Hey Hey Hey...Goodbye chants.
4) Or bring something original that completely kills it.

THIS IS IT Y'ALL. We need an all time performance from the student section this week.

Alright students. Its time to represent. Back in the day, our student section was fantastically obnoxious. This could be the very last time we play the Snooki's and we need you to bring it. I'm talking about:

1) MONKEYFACE chants
2) Giant Snookie Heads
3) Nah Nah Nah Nah... Hey Hey Hey...Goodbye chants.
4) Or bring something original that completely kills it.

THIS IS IT Y'ALL. We need an all time performance from the student section this week.

I want a Giant Schiano head made up to look like the Situation and called the Schianoation. Someone please make this reality.

The Snooki angle lost some luster when our athletic dept. invited Deena to come to Midnight Madness.

The Snooki angle lost some luster when our athletic dept. invited Deena to come to Midnight Madness.

Yup -- a horrendous job by the March Madness planners. And I mean, all-time laughable bad.

We deserve to be ridiculed for Tone Loc and Deena from Jersey Shore.

Also, students bring bank the damn Hey song after we take an early lead it was awesome to do, but I didn't get to do it much during the GRob era.

Also, students bring bank the damn Hey song after we take an early lead it was awesome to do, but I didn't get to do it much during the GRob era.

It was temporarily banned. CBS wasn't happy with how clear it was on TV. SUMB brought it back and we've been doing it all year, although they cut out the "-- 'Em Up" part, although those of us who know it have been singing that part a cappella afterwards. I think the freshmen are starting to catch on with that, they have the "Hey You Suck" part down pretty well.

I was at the Rutgers game in 2009 with Mrs. Shrmdougluvr. The first thing we noticed when we entered the Dome was the PA pumping Springsteen (I think it was either Born to Run or Glory Days). I thought we were doomed right then and there. Boy was I wrong. In that same vein (or is it vain), I suggest the players warm up to this...