Stuff | Syracusefan.com

Stuff

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
1. What was the deal with Barron and Ellis not being on the field for that PAT that forced SU to take a delay penalty?

2. I like that GS can run but sometimes I wish he’d rely less on his legs and more on his arm.

3. I’m probably the only one who feels this way, but I am annoyed that Del Rio-Wilson’s jerseys - blue, white and orange - all read DEL-RIO WILSON. Take a hyphenation class, Syracuse Football equipment team.

4. Dino is so damn classy in victory. I hate to use the word “classy”, but it’s true.

5. I hope Coach White is picking the brains of Coaches Anae and Beck regarding the tendencies of the UVA offense.

1. What was the deal with Barron and Ellis not being on the field for that PAT that forced SU to take a delay penalty?

2. I like that GS can run but sometimes I wish he’d rely less on his legs and more on his arm.

3. I’m probably the only one who feels this way, but I am annoyed that Del Rio-Wilson’s jerseys - blue, white and orange - all read DEL-RIO WILSON. Take a hyphenation class, Syracuse Football equipment team.

4. Dino is so damn classy in victory. I hate to use the word “classy”, but it’s true.

5. I hope Coach White is picking the brains of Coaches Anae and Beck regarding the tendencies of the UVA offense.

2. In the post-game presser, Garrett said he wasn't ready for the game and couldn't hit routine throws. He said it caused him to run more than he wanted to or should have.

4. I have a saying: "Anyone who uses the word classy isn't."

5. Gotta be, right? However, with a new coach, they may not have the same tendencies. Though they still should have extraordinary insight into player proclivities.

Wouldn’t the equipment people spell it like the player wants it?

Wouldn’t the equipment people spell it like the player wants it?

Absolutely.
uconn_syracuse_basketball.jpg

2. In the post-game presser, Garrett said he wasn't ready for the game and couldn't hit routine throws. He said it caused him to run more than he wanted to or should have.

4. I have a saying: "Anyone who uses the word classy isn't."

5. Gotta be, right? However, with a new coach, they may not have the same tendencies. Though they still should have extraordinary insight into player proclivities.
Great use of proclivities! Classy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom