stupid question - do you need a ticket for an infant? | Syracusefan.com

stupid question - do you need a ticket for an infant?

Millhouse

Living Legend
will have 6 month old in tow. do they require a ticket for the baby?

will have 6 month old in tow. do they require a ticket for the baby?
Depends who you talk to...The standing rule is all "babes in arms" need their own seat. At a basketball game, the couple who sits behind me ran into trouble with their young daughter. They had to call Dome security over and make an "exception".

Last year, when I went to pick up an extra ticket for my one year old they box office almost was refusing to sell it to me saying I did not need one. I finally said "Just give me the ticket" as I did not want to risk being turned away at the door or having to trapse around to get another ticket with a couple of young kids with me.

My suggestion...by a cheap ticket to cover yourself and save any aggravation you may otherwise run into.

SUOrange44

just wondering why you're taking a 6 month old?

His assignment is to shake keys. Yeah it's a stupid thing to do but you gotta work within his capabilities

He will thank you for not taking him to a Louisville game.

Yes. I brought my then 7 month old several years ago and they made me buy her a ticket.

Kids under 3 can get into Disney World for free, but infants who can't even sit up require a ticket. Probably the stupidest Dome policy on the books.

Yes. I brought my then 7 month old several years ago and they made me buy her a ticket.

Kids under 3 can get into Disney World for free, but infants who can't even sit up require a ticket. Probably the stupidest Dome policy on the books.

My infant wouldn't even go because he heard they were scheduling future games in NYC.

because he has to be at least 9 months old before i leave him home alone

Might be the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Pat I got an extra if u need it if, so if you're coming to the tailgate you're all set.

My infant wouldn't even go because he heard they were scheduling future games in NYC.

I thought it was because of being pissed off at the "get a life" comment?

I thought it was because of being pissed off at the "get a life" comment?

His was pissed about paying $12 for parking. Literally.

Yeah, I had to buy a ticket for my oldest when she was in a carrier. Apparently all schools have it.

The good thing is that he should count toward the beer policy. Bring him to the line with you, I can't see a possible reason for denying you four beers. Immediately pour one right into the bottle and you should get five.

(By the way, how incredible/amazing/awesome was it that one person could buy four beers until just a few years ago, well after the two beer per person rule took effect pretty much at every other sporting event in the U.S. An inredibly undrerrated nugget in the history of SU and American athletics.)

His was pissed about paying $12 for parking. Literally.

Yeah, I had to buy a ticket for my oldest when she was in a carrier. Apparently all schools have it.

Last year my wife and I took our 6 month old son to Tampa for the SU / USF game at Raymond James stadium. We did not need a ticket for the baby. One of the folks who worked at the stadium told us tickets for infants are needed for NFL games but not when USF plays there.

Pat I got an extra if u need it if, so if you're coming to the tailgate you're all set.
i would take you up on that but there's a good chance we'll be rushing to make it by kickoff - don't want to hold you up. I'm not expecting this experiment to succeed. I'll probably end up leaving earlier than normal hey oh

I have not needed a ticket for either of my Kids when they were under two. I have to buy tickets now, but mostly the dome considers the kids as lap seats. I never brought a carrier though so that could be why I wasnt required to buy one. The good part is that you have the diaper bag to shove a few "bottles" in!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom