Stupid question which I'm sure has already been discussed | Syracusefan.com

Stupid question which I'm sure has already been discussed

I will say I do like how the road uniforms look color wise. The shade of orange and the Blue/white blocks on the side are nice. I just wish we had the cursive Syracuse font on them.
I like our regular jerseys quite a bit this season. (Happy to have some blue back.) Just mix in the cursive unis every once in awhile too.

I will say that I absolutely love the old style uniforms, but that said...we never do well playing in alternate uniforms! Ever! The blues vs Kentucky back in the day, the blue orange vs BC, just never turns out well. Wait till next year and make the cursive permanent!

Blue as an alternative color, trim color on our jerseys has always looked good I’m glad we brought it back in that capacity. I wish we’d use the script jerseys as nba teams use their alt jerseys.

I will say I do like how the road uniforms look color wise. The shade of orange and the Blue/white blocks on the side are nice. I just wish we had the cursive Syracuse font on them.

You mean like this jersey? Now you see why it was my holy grail jersey. Took me years to find it and a member of the board ended up selling me his.

0824CDD2-803B-496C-B473-5C7F1E4277B7.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom