Men's Soccer - SU 1 at Virginia 2: Sun Nov 10, 1 PM [ACC Qtrs] | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 1 at Virginia 2: Sun Nov 10, 1 PM [ACC Qtrs]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1573083911866.png

Anyone having issues accessing the ACC channel?

Anyone having issues accessing the ACC channel?
Yep. On the phone with them now. Rebooting didn't work. They are letting their system engineers know about the issue and expect to have the problem solved in the next 24 hours :)

Yep. On the phone with them now. Rebooting didn't work. They are letting their system engineers know about the issue and expect to have the problem solved in the next 24 hours :)

God I hate Spectrum. Dropped them in June only to pick them back up in October, so we could watch the ACC network. Been looking forward to today since SU beat UNC.

God I hate Spectrum. Dropped them in June only to pick them back up in October, so we could watch the ACC network. Been looking forward to today since SU beat UNC.
I am another having problems accessing the broadcast on Spectrum. Whoever approved the purchase to let this clown company take over for Time Warner deserves a special place in hell. Burn baby, burn.

I am another having problems accessing the broadcast on Spectrum. Whoever approved the purchase to let this clown company take over for Time Warner deserves a special place in hell. Burn baby, burn.
Their cable lines run in front of my house...I'll keep my ugly satellite dishes.

We debated between going with Youtube TV or back to Spectrum. Chose Spectrum due to familiarity with using cable and costing a little less (Got a deal for coming back). Big mistake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom