Men's Soccer - SU 1 ND 0 ACC Champs | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 1 ND 0 ACC Champs

McIntyre has been a homerun hire.

Incredible after what we lost last year.

Wins over the #2, #3 and #7 ranked teams in the span of a few days.

And since McIntyre is a Hartwick grad, I'll also plug Wick beating Georgia State to win the Sun Belt for the second straight year.
I really liked dean Foti but really didn't do much with the program for 20 years.

And since McIntyre is a Hartwick grad, I'll also plug Wick beating Georgia State to win the Sun Belt for the second straight year.

On the road too. He and Bradley are fantastic coaches

You mean Hartwick - the former Division 1 champion?

The Orange earns the ACC's automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament and will find out its seeding during the selection show on Monday, Nov. 16 at 1 p.m. on NCAA.com.

We play winner of Dartmouth/Hartwick. We get to host! sweet. Looks like it might be this Sunday, 11/22

Shame on me for forgetting about the lax team. Had no idea about the cross country team's success. Makes sense, though, with the country's top HS program right nearby.

XC is ranked #2 in the country behind Colorado. Went 1-2-3 this weekend at regionals, with their top 5 runners separated by less than 30 seconds. Have a shot at a national title this weekend if they run well.

I really liked dean Foti but really didn't do much with the program for 20 years.

Before the last couple of years, was our last NCAA appearance in '83 when Joe Papaleo and Marcello Vitale were playing for SU?

Before the last couple of years, was our last NCAA appearance in '83 when Joe Papaleo and Marcello Vitale were playing for SU?
No. I think we made it in '86 and lost at Hartwick. We played the game with out Jimmy Garrent as I recall. Our best player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom