Women's Soccer - SU 1 vs Boston College 3: Thurs Oct 22, 7 PM [ACCN] | Syracusefan.com

Women's Soccer SU 1 vs Boston College 3: Thurs Oct 22, 7 PM [ACCN]

Thanks for updates in these threads, mods. I’ll catch up in the AM. Need to read a story to my son, walk the dog, shower, probably grab some ice cream, grade a quiz I gave today on Federalism with the Giants game on in the background, then feed my son a bottle and put him back to sleep so I can be in bed by 10:45... all while following the debate thread on the OT board. So thanks again, and go Orange.

I watched most of the game. The ref was awful. Gave BC a goal by calling a PK on a clean slide where the defender got all ball. Then a BC defender tries a slide tackle on an SU player in the box, hit her hard, taking her legs out and then barely brushing the ball. Prototype foul. Definite PK. But somehow no call.

It is a shame a good game was marred by a poor ref.

I watched most of the game. The ref was awful. Gave BC a goal by calling a PK on a clean slide where the defender got all ball. Then a BC defender tries a slide tackle on an SU player in the box, hit her hard, taking her legs out and then barely brushing the ball. Prototype foul. Definite PK. But somehow no call.

It is a shame a good game was marred by a poor ref.
Thanks for the details. I knew this season was going to be tough, but thought it should have been much closer against a weak BC team. 3-1 result was surprising, but a possible 2 goal swing that you described makes a bit of sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom