Men's Soccer - SU 1 vs Colgate 0: Tues Oct 3, 7 PM | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 1 vs Colgate 0: Tues Oct 3, 7 PM

1-0

GOAL scored by Syracuse Kaloukian, Nicholas, bottom left of goal off left foot; Assist by Suski, Mike. [12:26]

Replay:

Last edited:
I missed the game. Big changes in the starting lineup.

Suski gets (I believe) his first start. Guessing this means Boselli returns to halfback. I think he replaced Leveque, who I presume is injured.

Wickham gets his first start after Jason Smith’s disastrous game against Duke.

And Pedregosa appears to have replaced Oyegunle. He got a red card against Duke that played a big role in the loss there.

And Sjoberg breaks back into the starting lineup. Believe he replaced Wigg.

Good to see Wickham put up a clean sheet in his first start.

Suski gets (I believe) his first start. Guessing this means Boselli returns to halfback. I think he replaced Leveque, who I presume is injured.

And Pedregosa appears to have replaced Oyegunle. He got a red card against Duke that played a big role in the loss there.

I have been begging for more Suski all year. Ian is finally listening to me. There is still time.

I hope the Smith experiment is over.

I hope the Smith experiment is over.
Not so sure about that. I think our back up is very shaky back there. Not that Smith has been any great shakes. The Duke game was a stunner on how bad he could play. And the red card against Penn st was unnecessary.

Not so sure about that. I think our back up is very shaky back there. Not that Smith has been any great shakes. The Duke game was a stunner on how bad he could play. And the red card against Penn st was unnecessary.
Definitely gives an appreciation for how good Russell Shealy was, for anyone who didn't have that appeciation already.

I can't disagree. I had the same thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom