Men's Soccer - SU 1 vs NC State 1: Sun Oct 22, 1 PM | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 1 vs NC State 1: Sun Oct 22, 1 PM

Leveque with his first start in a while. That good to see.

Boselli not starting? I assume he is banged up.

Sjoberg starting had to be good news.

D’Agostinti is rewarded for his 2 goals last game with another start. Let’s see if he can continue to produce.

Leveque with his first start in a while. That good to see.

Boselli not starting? I assume he is banged up.

Sjoberg starting had to be good news.

D’Agostinti is rewarded for his 2 goals last game with another start. Let’s see if he can continue to produce.
He didn't start last game. He did come in a s a reserve.

He didn't start last game. He did come in a s a reserve.
Yup. Got a few minutes. Like his game. Hope he is close to 100% now if he is starting.

1-0 NC State. This team loves playing down to competition

1-0 NC State. This team loves playing down to competition
I don't know. I just think that we aren't all that good. I watch every game and our offense is just at best, and I'm being kind, so so.

I don't know. I just think that we aren't all that good. I watch every game and our offense is just at best, and I'm being kind, so so.
They have some of the nicest short passing sequences game after game but no one on the team is willing or able to put the ball on net.

We have the second worst shooting percentage in the country for a reason.

Good God. Put your shot on goal. It is wet. Anything can happen.

They have some of the nicest short passing sequences game after game but no one on the team is willing or able to put the ball on net.

We have the second worst shooting percentage in the country for a reason.

Good God. Put your shot on goal. It is wet. Anything can happen.
We had a great team last year but what set us apart was that we had not one but two great scorers. We don't have one this year.

1-1

GOAL scored by Syracuse (Syracuse scored on own goal), bottom center of goal. [76:33]

Last edited:
We need to get the kid that knocked in it for us from N.C. State in the portal. We haven't done that all year. I thought the last 10 minutes were the best we have looked this year.

We need to get the kid that knocked in it for us from N.C. State in the portal. We haven't done that all year. I thought the last 10 minutes were the best we have looked this year.
Completely dominated that game, especially the final 10 minutes.

Props to their goalie, who made 3 or 4 terrific saves. It is hard to get chances when the other team is playing with so many players in the box.

Thought our best team had D’Agostini and Boselli up top. Suski and Koulakian are too slow and unskilled to be real threats. Thought Leveque made us better (and frees Boselli to play up front). He and Kocevski made a lot of easy passes to set up good scoring changes.

When this team plays with a sense of urgency, it can beat anyone. When they don’t….

Completely dominated that game, especially the final 10 minutes.

Props to their goalie, who made 3 or 4 terrific saves. It is hard to get chances when the other team is playing with so many players in the box.

Thought our best team had D’Agostini and Boselli up top. Suski and Koulakian are too slow and unskilled to be real threats. Thought Leveque made us better (and frees Boselli to play up front). He and Kocevski made a lot of easy passes to set up good scoring changes.

When this team plays with a sense of urgency, it can beat anyone. When they don’t….
LOL I obviously disagree about both Suski and Koulakian. Not for nothing but the pressure started when Suski entered the game.

They are fighting through some injuries but nobody up top is like the two AA we had last year. Suski continued the pressure but getting D’Agostini back outside continued that pressure and upped it a level. He also gets after it on D. Tough to finish w/ everyone in the box.

Last year was special and I am not giving up on this year but when they lined up for senior/grad student day there were a lot of guys on the field. Coach will have lots of playing Toto sell.

That said, LGO beat BC and then roll the dice in the ACC and college cup.

They are fighting through some injuries but nobody up top is like the two AA we had last year. Suski continued the pressure but getting D’Agostini back outside continued that pressure and upped it a level. He also gets after it on D. Tough to finish w/ everyone in the box.

Last year was special and I am not giving up on this year but when they lined up for senior/grad student day there were a lot of guys on the field. Coach will have lots of playing Toto sell.

That said, LGO beat BC and then roll the dice in the ACC and college cup.
I hope when we hit the portal this year, we pick up more guys have more than one year left. We can't keep having to do it over again the following year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom