Men's Soccer - SU 1 vs UAlbany 0: Mon Sept 4, 7 PM | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 1 vs UAlbany 0: Mon Sept 4, 7 PM

The last time they played, Albany beat Syracuse 2-1 in 2021, during the COViD epidemic. Syracuse was ranked #3 at the time. The game was played off campus but in Albany.

They have a good team. Got to the finals of their conference tournament last season. This is not a gimme win.

The last time they played, Albany beat Syracuse 2-1 in 2021, during the COViD epidemic. Syracuse was ranked #3 at the time. The game was played off campus but in Albany.

They have a good team. Got to the finals of their conference tournament last season. This is not a gimme win.
You are beginning to ruin everything. Just like Bnoro.

You are beginning to ruin everything. Just like Bnoro.
Relax Dash. I think we win this one.

Just wanted to point out Albany is pretty good.

Now Soectrum and Disney with this dispute?

That is a real problem.

We have a 4th Captain that hasn't played yet this year. I hope we get him back soon.
For those that do not know, you are talking about Singelmann.

Wigg was replaced in the starting lineup by Sjoberg tonight. That move seemed inevitable.

Also of note, Smith was replaced by Wickham at keeper. This is a great chance for the youngster from Toronto. Let’s see what he can do.

For those that do not know, you are talking about Singelmann.

Wigg was replaced in the starting lineup by Sjoberg tonight. That move seemed inevitable.

Also of note, Smith was replaced by Wickham at keeper. This is a great chance for the youngster from Toronto. Let’s see what he can do.
Boy that goalie move really surprises me. I know Smith made a couple of roaming mistakes but he looked far more confidant back there than Wickham did.

Zak Wolf @ZakWolf22

Syracuse's starting lineup for tonight. A couple of notes, Buster Sjoberg gets his first start of the season. Jaheim Wickham starts in net with Jason Smith suspended a game after his red card against Penn State.

Boy that goalie move really surprises me. I know Smith made a couple of roaming mistakes but he looked far more confidant back there than Wickham did.
Smith distributes it well.

Looks like judgment is his problem. I bet the staff told him to sit tight and not be too aggressive and he ignored them.

That is a good way to get a seat in the bench.

Let’s hope Wickham plays well tonight.

Apparently Smith is suspended for this game because of the red card.

Apparently Smith is suspended for this game because of the red card.
I don't remember the guy that got the red card against Virginia having to sit last year? I guess I missed that.

Replay:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom