Women's Lacrosse - SU 10 at Florida 14: Wed Mar 15, 6:30 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 10 at Florida 14: Wed Mar 15, 6:30 PM

5-10 / :05 2nd

GOAL by UF Hall, Maggi, Assist by LoPinto, Emma,

6-12 / 7:14 3rd

GOAL by UF Gonzalez, Ashley, Assist by Hall, Maggi,

6-13 / 1:30 3rd

GOAL by UF Gonzalez, Ashley, Assist by LoPinto, Emma

9-13 / 9:26 4th

GOAL by SU Megan Carney, Assist by Emily Hawryschuk

Last edited:

Last edited:
I actually cannot stand this team and Kayla's recruits can't get here fast enough! OrangeinBoston took the words right out of my mouth-- the mentality on this team is just way off. Why is it that they continue rolling up and playing like this in big games? Ridiculous!!!!

Instead of treating their spring break like a "business trip", this trip had them in a chokehold literally lol. I cannot wait for the day when Kayla can get the players she wants and recruits to 'Cuse. I'm sick and tired of wondering and worrying every game if they are going to show up and play to their potential-- like its actually annoying at this point. I'm tired.. the fanbase is tired.. WE'RE TIIIIREDDD!!!

Last edited:
We have a really good offense. Not sure about the defense. I did not see this game but in some of the others the D was not affective at all. They were just letting players hang out in front of the net and getting wide open shots. Not sure if the same thing happened today or the goalies were just off today.
D needs to improve a lot. Hopefully this motivates the team. This was not a game they lost in OT but weee beat from beginning to end.

Transformation takes time; Kayla and her crew will continue to improve until they discover their ultimate groove!
Go Orange!!!

We have a really good offense. Not sure about the defense. I did not see this game but in some of the others the D was not affective at all. They were just letting players hang out in front of the net and getting wide open shots. Not sure if the same thing happened today or the goalies were just off today.
D needs to improve a lot. Hopefully this motivates the team. This was not a game they lost in OT but weee beat from beginning to end.
Do we have a really good offense? It didn’t seem like it last night. Looked like Florida took M Tyrell out of the game and no one else could do anything. A lot of bad shots and sloppy turnovers early in the game. Hawryschuk forces the ball to the goal and Carney doesn’t look like she is 100% recovered from knee surgery. Middie play on offense has been non existent. And it doesn’t seem like they have many ladies on the bench to put in. This doesn’t excuse the defense, it wasn’t great last night but they seem to be improving with 3 of 4 new starters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom