Women's Lacrosse - SU 11 at Maryland 12: Sat. March 9, Noon | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 11 at Maryland 12: Sat. March 9, Noon

Was really pleased with the way they played today. Thought the game was going to go how it usually does-- Maryland outclasses them on every level and puts the game away early. However, they played with discipline, poise, and heart. Certainly makes me feel better about the future and if they keep improving, possibly a run at title this year. That defense was incredible. How often do teams hold Maryland to 5 goals in the first half? Its very rare. Especially when they have 7 senior starters and 8 of their 12 goals came from seniors. Liquid steel must run through Megan Taylors blood because she is phenomenal-- she sees the ball so well. I'm glad this is her last year for our sake LOL.

Followed on twitter from the Men's game.

A one goal game at Maryland ain't too shabby.

Was really pleased with the way they played today. Thought the game was going to go how it usually does-- Maryland outclasses them on every level and puts the game away early. However, they played with discipline, poise, and heart. Certainly makes me feel better about the future and if they keep improving, possibly a run at title this year. That defense was incredible. How often do teams hold Maryland to 5 goals in the first half? Its very rare. Especially when they have 7 senior starters and 8 of their 12 goals came from seniors. Liquid steel must run through Megan Taylors blood because she is phenomenal-- she sees the ball so well. I'm glad this is her last year for our sake LOL.

Smoked again on draw controls: UMD 18 SU 8. How good would this team be if they had anything resembling 50% on draws?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom