Women's Lacrosse - SU 13 at Boston College 15: Fri Apr 22, 6 PM | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 13 at Boston College 15: Fri Apr 22, 6 PM

They played an excellent first half, especially Hower... but played a sloppy and lackluster 3Q. Losing draws, not coming up with the 50/50 balls, turnovers, yellow cards, and that atrocious zone defense are why they lost this game. Gotta play a near perfect game if they want to beat BC/UNC-- but this team continuously shoots itself in the foot in these important games, and in important moments during these games.

Carney for example-- why are you trying to cut to goal in a fast break with 3 defenders on you? Makes absolutely no sense to me smh. The clock was winding down, but there was plenty of time to settle the ball and work for a better shot.

I'm not going to stress too too much because it's only a regular season game, but we've already shown we can hang with the top dogs. So I know for a fact that this team has the ability to beat anyone-- but they have to play perfect lacrosse/a complete 60 minutes in order to do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom