Women's Lacrosse - SU 14 at Florida 13: Wed Mar 13, 7 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 14 at Florida 13: Wed Mar 13, 7 PM

Man, was that one sloppy game. Turnover after turnover after turnover after turnover. Passing and catching in transition looked just about as good as it did last year (yes, that was sarcasm). I'm almost positive they spend about 2 mins every practice on GB's and boxing out because they cant pick up a GB if their lives depended on it. Yet again, came out of the gates scoring lots of goals, only to give their big lead away by playing a sloppy second half. That trend needs to come to end real soon. No communication on defense, defenders getting caught standing in the 8 meter for 3 secs which led to FP shots then goals, getting 4 yellow cards for petty fouls. Radziewicz picking up a GB from a shot near the end line with a girl hot on her tail then stepping out of bounds was so stupid to me. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LET IT GO OUT (facepalm). That possession ended in Florida getting the ball back, scoring on a FP shot and tying the game. After successfully face guarding Ronbeck in the first half and limiting her from scoring-- the second half they decided not to face guard her? That mistake allowed her to score 5 goals and could have cost them the game. Its just little stupid decisions like this that make me hot. Perhaps they soaked up a little too much sun while down there, who knows. Anyways, back to the drawing board.

Man, was that one sloppy game. Turnover after turnover after turnover after turnover. Passing and catching in transition looked just about as good as it did last year (yes, that was sarcasm). I'm almost positive they spend about 2 mins every practice on GB's and boxing out because they cant pick up a GB if their lives depended on it. Yet again, came out of the gates scoring lots of goals, only to give their big lead away by playing a sloppy second half. That trend needs to come to end real soon. No communication on defense, defenders getting caught standing in the 8 meter for 3 secs which led to FP shots then goals, getting 4 yellow cards for petty fouls. Radziewicz picking up a GB from a shot near the end line with a girl hot on her tail then stepping out of bounds was so stupid to me. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LET IT GO OUT (facepalm). That possession ended in Florida getting the ball back, scoring on a FP shot and tying the game. After successfully face guarding Ronbeck in the first half and limiting her from scoring-- the second half they decided not to face guard her? That mistake allowed her to score 5 goals and could have cost them the game. Its just little stupid decisions like this that make me hot. Perhaps they soaked up a little too much sun while down there, who knows. Anyways, back to the drawing board.

Good summary. Yes, they totally lost focus after going cup 7 - 1. One positive: The won the draw controls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom