Women's Lacrosse - SU 14, North Carolina 15 (OT) [ACC Championship]: Sun May 1, 1:00 PM RSN/ESPN3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 14, North Carolina 15 (OT) [ACC Championship]: Sun May 1, 1:00 PM RSN/ESPN3

the ACC refs are screwing us again. How can they call a yellow card on Treanor and then not take her out of the game?
Are you talking about that flop by the UNC player that negated her goal? She was taken out and it was a man up situation.

Are you talking about that flop by the UNC player that negated her goal? She was taken out and it was a man up situation.
Kayla's 2nd goal that was called off. I've got it on the radio so I can't see what's going on but the announcers said the goal was good but Kayla got a yellow card and they called it off. But they didn't take Kayla out of the game.

Kayla's 2nd goal that was called off. I've got it on the radio so I can't see what's going on but the announcers said the goal was good but Kayla got a yellow card and they called it off. But they didn't take Kayla out of the game.
No she went out and it was a man up situation.

ok thanks. geez, can't believe these guys on Z89 didn't mention that, they were clueless on what happened. :rolleyes:
LOL. One of the Newhouse reporters is so far behind with his tweets it' deja vu. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom