Women's Lacrosse - SU 14 vs Va Tech 12: Wed Apr 26, 4 PM [ACC Qtrs] | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 14 vs Va Tech 12: Wed Apr 26, 4 PM [ACC Qtrs]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
(2) Syracuse vs (7) Virginia Tech
Wednesday, April 26, 2023 | 4:00 p.m.
ACCT Quarterfinals
American Legion Stadium
Charlotte, NC

TV: ACCN
Radio: WJPZ 89.1 FM

D91065DD-8697-4154-AB51-0F9672C11395.jpeg

It’s going to interesting to see how they respond after bc game. I could see them coming out angry and wanting to dominate.

It’s going to interesting to see how they respond after bc game. I could see them coming out angry and wanting to dominate.
I'm not worried. We took care of Va Tech pretty easily in the regular season and we'll be ready after the BC loss.

Hopefully no (more) injuries, win easily, and we perform well on Friday and Sunday.

It would be awful to not get a top 3 seed in the NCAAs. Not sure if we have to win out to do it, but I assume we at least have to make it to the championship game and be competitive against BC.

1682525730696.png

Hopefully no (more) injuries, win easily, and we perform well on Friday and Sunday.

It would be awful to not get a top 3 seed in the NCAAs. Not sure if we have to win out to do it, but I assume we at least have to make it to the championship game and be competitive against BC.

View attachment 227394
We'll be in good shape for a top 3 seed with a win today. If we did lose either Friday or Sunday to UNC or Boston College, that's only 2 losses to both top 4 RPI teams.

ND-Virginia just went to halftime.

We're not starting at 4 PM.

And it's cloudy, cold and damp in NC today, but at least it isn't raining.

I cannot believe Virginia fought back like this against ND. This conference is insane.

I'm not worried. We took care of Va Tech pretty easily in the regular season and we'll be ready after the BC loss.
I remember watching that game and having the feeling that Virginia tech’s defense was really good and even though cuse won by like 9 or something that the game could have been much closer

Not a good start. I expected us to come out on fire today. Not flat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom