Women's Lacrosse - SU 15 at Georgetown 10: Tues Apr 6, 1 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 15 at Georgetown 10: Tues Apr 6, 1 PM

15-7 / 3:09

GOAL by GU PAGANO, Mary (FPGOAL)

15-8 / 2:51

GOAL by GU LIOTTA, Liza (FPGOAL)

15-7 / 3:09

15-8 / 2:51

GOAL by GU LIOTTA, Liza (FPGOAL)
Wow. How good is UNC? They seem to have distanced themselves from the field pretty well.

15-9 / 1:13

15-10 / 0:46

GOAL by GU SABOURIN, Jordyn, Assist by DIAMOND, Ali,

Last edited:
Wow. How good is UNC? They seem to have distanced themselves from the field pretty well.
They’re obviously good this year. Definitely beatable in my opinion. Just syracuse women’s lax doing typical syracuse women’s lax things by not showing up for a big game. That’s all that was. Northwestern/Maryland (if they had the personnel) would never have let what happened to syracuse on Saturday, happen. No wonder Wurzburger switched to UNC instead of coming here!

Wouldn’t let the score of that game scare you off or anything. We have the pieces to win a national championship this year. The coaches and this team in general, need to put all of the pieces together and not fold under pressure in these big games in order for that to happen though.

Gait said the first half was a great response to the UNC loss. He clearly omitted a scathing comment about the second half. What is wrong with this team? I hope the paint melted off the walls in the visitors' locker room after the game.

Gait said the first half was a great response to the UNC loss. He clearly omitted a scathing comment about the second half. What is wrong with this team? I hope the paint melted off the walls in the visitors' locker room after the game.
I didn't watch this game live because 1) I was working and 2) wasn't going to pay to watch this game on a janky broadcast. As OX said, Gait must have pulled every starter in the second half and put in the reserves. That would be the only explanation for the score and why they only scored 2 goals in the second half. Still is a bit disconcerting that none of our reserves could even score 1 goal, but wouldn't put much stock in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom