Women's Lacrosse - SU 15 at Virginia Tech 5: Sat Mar 9, 12 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 15 at Virginia Tech 5: Sat Mar 9, 12 PM

13-4

GOAL by VT Marie Cacciabaudo, Assist by Gracie Kennedy. [12:10]

14-5

GOAL by VT Grace New, Assist by Ava Romanello [04:06]

Replay:

Last edited:
I still think the offense is meh. I do like Ward doing the basketball center thing where she backs in and then turns and shoots. Nobody is going to stop that.
I think this may be the first time I agree with one of your posts. The offense is meh, mainly because the players are average to above average for a top ten d1 team. Tyrell, Baxter, munchnick, and sweitzer are good one game and non existent in others. Can’t have that from top players.

I think this may be the first time I agree with one of your posts. The offense is meh, mainly because the players are average to above average for a top ten d1 team. Tyrell, Baxter, munchnick, and sweitzer are good one game and non existent in others. Can’t have that from top players.
I’m honored!

I still think the offense is meh. I do like Ward doing the basketball center thing where she backs in and then turns and shoots. Nobody is going to stop that.
Seems like Emma ward could create a shot when ever she wants. Seems she has been deferring to pass. On last years team it made since. This year she just needs to force the issue and take control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom