Women's Lacrosse - SU 15, UAlbany 3: Sat Feb 15, 10 AM (ACCNX) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 15, UAlbany 3: Sat Feb 15, 10 AM (ACCNX)

Glad to see they switched the nets back from the ones they used against Stony Brook. That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. The net was stretched so tight, when the ball went in it just ricocheted and you couldn't really tell if a goal was scored or not. Anyway, they played much better on defense today-- especially Asa. Now lets see if we can do this on a consistent basis.

Glad to see they switched the nets back from the ones they used against Stony Brook. That was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. The net was stretched so tight, when the ball went in it just ricocheted and you couldn't really tell if a goal was scored or not. Anyway, they played much better on defense today-- especially Asa. Now lets see if we can do this on a consistent basis.
let’s see if they can do it against a real opponent (Northwestern).

let’s see if they can do it against a real opponent (Northwestern).

I think it’ll be a high scoring affair with the winner winning by one or two goals.

Also interested to see how Stony Brook does down in Florida against the gators (who beat Maryland today) in a couple weeks. It’ll be a good barometer to see how good they really are.

Is Anne Marie Hawley injured or redshirting? I thought Gary suggested she was going to be one of the surprises on this years team?

Is Anne Marie Hawley injured or redshirting? I thought Gary suggested she was going to be one of the surprises on this years team?
ACL tear on her other knee. She's out for the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom