Women's Lacrosse - SU 16 at Duke 10: Sat Mar 18, 12 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 16 at Duke 10: Sat Mar 18, 12 PM

16-10 / :43 4th

DUKE Maddie Jenner, Assist by Caroline DeBellis

Replay:

Last edited:
Great game girls!!! 1st half played like they did against Loyola .. second half turned it around … also like Baxter on draw move than Olivia (not knocking her at all) feel Maddie is taller and faster and if the do lose feel she is a better defender … Great Win Ladies!!!!

Great game girls!!! 1st half played like they did against Loyola .. second half turned it around … also like Baxter on draw move than Olivia (not knocking her at all) feel Maddie is taller and faster and if the do lose feel she is a better defender … Great Win Ladies!!!!
I'm hardly an expert, but I liked Baxter better in draw also for the reasons you and OrangeinBoston mention. Very happy how we pulled away in the 3rd for a pretty stress-free win.

Was flying home from Fla, missed my connection in Charlotte and ended up getting on the late flight to Syr. Ran into Kayla and the team at the baggage claim, it was so good to talk to her for a few minutes. I'm so proud of her and what this team has accomplished so far. LGO and let's bring the trophy home this year

Northwester just takes down Carolina. I think that would make us number one. … WooHoo.. #5 Stoney Brook next … let’s go Girls!!!!
BC also lost to Denver. Pretty sure we would be #1. There are 5 games to hone the draw control unit before SU faces UNC & BC (not downplaying the game with Stonybrook at all). That will be particularly important when/if we face Northwestern again as they dominated the draw the first time we played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom