Women's Lacrosse - SU 16 at Notre Dame 14: Sat Feb 24, 12 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 16 at Notre Dame 14: Sat Feb 24, 12 PM

Someone on this board made a very wise suggestion with inserting Rode for the injured Sweitzer last week paid off massively. Super happy to see Gracie Britton bury one as well this is an excellent win this season is wide open to whatever team plays their best lacrosse come May.

Someone on this board made a very wise suggestion with inserting Rode for the injured Sweitzer last week paid off massively. Super happy to see Gracie Britton bury one as well this is an excellent win this season is wide open to whatever team plays their best lacrosse come May.
That was a great callout, -Watching Rhode play yesterday reminded me of watching Peterson (JMU) play against UNC earlier in the year. Rhode could be a problem to deal with if KT utilizes like they did yesterday.

Great Win

Finally had a chance to watch the game this morning after spending the day in Syracuse yesterday for JB day. I thought Yesterdays game was a very good win, highlighted by major in game adjustments. The defense seem to ramp up their intensity in the second half, highlighted with a change in strategy. Benoit did a great job on wolak in the second half, limiting her touches and totally frustrating the Notre Dame office. Their coaching Staff didn’t seem to have any answers to the SU adjustments. On offense, it seemed like everyone was getting into the act and there wasn’t any selfish play from stars that occasionally happens when they aren’t getting points. To me, the biggest key was get Kate M on track in the second half. She finally looked like the old Kate. I guess it’s a good thing they stuck with her in the first few games. Long season going to need her, Olivia and other at the draw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom