Women's Lacrosse - SU 16 vs Loyola (MD) 13: Wed Mar 27, 4 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 16 vs Loyola (MD) 13: Wed Mar 27, 4 PM

Replay:

Last edited:
Why isn't replay available??? Whildhack...let's fix this immediately.

Replay's available on ACCNX on watchESPN.
Still not working for me. Only showing 33 seconds of a commercial then straight to the ending of the broadcast where it says "Goodnight from Syracuse".

Still not working for me. Only showing 33 seconds of a commercial then straight to the ending of the broadcast where it says "Goodnight from Syracuse".
Yeah, I didn't try to watch it; I just saw it listed there. Doesn't work for me either.

The defense seemed to play well, but they let in 13 goals. I don't think Sweitzer had her best game.

Offense was good - great to see Ward playing like her usual self.

However, draw controls? 19 - 12 in favor of Loyola? What's with that? Mashewske has had some rough outings and this was another one. Need to get this fixed before they play BC and the ACC tournament. Have to be at 50% minimum.

Another good win with more work to do prior to The NCAA Tournament

Yeah I tried to watch it last night and got the same thing. I just checked now and it’s gone, not even listed.

Yeah I tried to watch it last night and got the same thing. I just checked now and it’s gone, not even listed.
Looks like the ones who missed the game are SOL :(

IMG_1982.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom