Women's Lacrosse - SU 18 vs Duke 16: Sun Mar 6, 12 PM | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 18 vs Duke 16: Sun Mar 6, 12 PM

Those who were throwing Kayla and staff under the bus due to our first loss; so sorry you lack confidence in this staff and Team!
Go Orange!!!

Those who were throwing Kayla and staff under the bus due to our first loss; so sorry you lack confidence in this staff and Team!
Go Orange!!!
No one was throwing Kayla under the bus lol. We were questioning some of her decisions on why she was playing certain players and why we weren't seeing enough of the ones we ought to be. And I think it was justified. But good on the girls for staying mentally tough and not giving up when they were down by 7. They battled back and it was a good team win.

No one was throwing Kayla under the bus lol. We were questioning some of her decisions on why she was playing certain players and why we weren't seeing enough of the ones we ought to be. And I think it was justified. But good on the girls for staying mentally tough and not giving up when they were down by 7. They battled back and it was a good team win.
Perhaps I do get over protective of her; I do so want her to succeed and I believe, in time, she will prove to be one of the best all time coaches in women’s lacrosse!

Last edited:
Perhaps I do get over protective of her; I do so want her to succeed and I believe, in time, she will prove to be one of the best all time coaches in women’s lacrosse!
As was stated previously, I don’t think anyone was throwing Kayla under the bus. Kayla will be very successful and very likely be a lifer here at Syracuse.

I think it was good for her development to get outside of the orange umbrella so to speak and learn other styles of coaching etc. so she can create her own unique style that will grow over the next few years. I see it growing and the differences between her and Gary. Neither is better, just some style differences. There will be a growth phase that we all recognize being a new HC which is very normal. Transitions take time for the coaches and the players to adapt to the new styles. We are seeing it in both the Men’s and Women’s teams right now. Both teams will be very successful.

Given all of that, it was a killer watching Kayla on the BC sideline last year and it is good she is back “home”.

As was stated previously, I don’t think anyone was throwing Kayla under the bus. Kayla will be very successful and very likely be a lifer here at Syracuse.

I think it was good for her development to get outside of the orange umbrella so to speak and learn other styles of coaching etc. so she can create her own unique style that will grow over the next few years. I see it growing and the differences between her and Gary. Neither is better, just some style differences. There will be a growth phase that we all recognize being a new HC which is very normal. Transitions take time for the coaches and the players to adapt to the new styles. We are seeing it in both the Men’s and Women’s teams right now. Both teams will be very successful.

Given all of that, it was a killer watching Kayla on the BC sideline last year and it is good she is back “home”.
Agreed,
I love both coaches and am so very happy that they define Cuse lacrosse!
I feel both teams will grow throughout this season and will be powerhouses by next year!

Not Duke game related-- but didn't want to create a new thread.

----> [ 35:22 ]

emoji_update_2017_11_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png
This goal will never get old to me. Can we see more setups on the offense for Hawryschuk to replicate this pretty please with a cherry on top?
face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye_1f61c.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom