Women's Lacrosse - SU 20 vs North Carolina 5: Sat Mar 16, 12 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 20 vs North Carolina 5: Sat Mar 16, 12 PM

Replay:

Last edited:
Statement game that they are rounding into form. Draw controls were dominant. Defense was stifling. Transition offense was unstoppable. Settled offense was improved but can still get better.

Good job by Treanor.

I forgot to add that they came out with max intensity and kept it up much of the game. Essential as we approach tournament time.

Last edited:
Weird box score. With that kind of margin, I would have thought the bench was emptied. Anyone have any idea why more players did not get in the game?

Weird box score. With that kind of margin, I would have thought the bench was emptied. Anyone have any idea why more players did not get in the game?
Good point. With this team's history of injuries it would have been great to get others some PT.

It was a great game with a ton of energy in the building. I would guess that Coach Kayla was trying to send a message by keeping the starters in all game. Not sure who it was intended for but possibly Jenny Levy/unc or the poll that had su at #14 or her backups that they need to work harder to earn time against top teams. Hopefully the subs can get in on Tuesday against uAlbany.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom