SU -21.5 vs uconn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU -21.5 vs uconn

Too early for a letdown from us IMO. Would be trappy if this was played a week later. We are going to score plenty I don't really see the D letting uconn put many points or get many yards.

I’m expecting this to be a tighter game Than most. Just get the win. Think we win by about 10-13 points

I love the under 52 on this game. Uconn is going to want to keep the ball on the ground (they can’t pass anyways) and control TOP. I think the D will be up to the task. Even if Cuse scores 30+, I don’t see how we’re hitting the over.

We gave up 3 big plays vs UL and Williams saved a 4th.. The D played solid other than those plays.. Thats where we have struggled the last few yrs is blowing up for big plays.. Lucky for us Williams also rallied and saved the TD on the pass play that we stopped them on 4th down.. Those 2 plays changed the game a lot for a game we really controlled most of the game or it turns into another Rutgers perhaps. If we commit 10 instead of 18 penalties even with the big plays its like a 37-24 type game

Line is up to -23.5 at some books. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!
Wow kinda surprised I expected the money to go to UConn plus the points moving the line down somewhere to 20 ish, I personally could see us blowing them out or I could see a game where UConn has grit and stays in the game longer then expected with us winning by about 17-20. I wouldn’t touch this spread personally. I expect a win either way though! Just what kind of win

We are Yukon's Super Bowl
We are for sure. I look at App State vs UNC or East Carolina vs NC State last weekend as these types of games can be closer than many think when a lower level team makes it into their super bowl. I just hope we come out with a win (we should) and no one else gets hurt. Then we can focus on Purdue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom