Women's Lacrosse - SU 21, Colgate 4: Mon Feb 24, 5 PM (ACCNX) | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 21, Colgate 4: Mon Feb 24, 5 PM (ACCNX)

Just would like to say before today’s game against Colgate that I would really like to see Bianca Chevarie and Emma Tyrrell start gaining some confidence and attacking/burying the ball in the net.

Bianca the #35 ranked recruit in the 2019 class, also plays for the Canadian women’s national team. Emma played for one of the best high school programs on the Island. I know they are more than capable of being great here. They just need to find the confidence, dig deep and go for it. A game like today would be perfect for a break out performance from these two, especially heading into the Maryland game on Friday.

My hope by the end of the season is that these two become what both of the Meg’s were for our program last year (breakout stars).

Last edited:
Great win today against Kathy Taylor and her Raiders. Even after today's dominant performance from Syracuse, make no mistake about it-- she will have that program in tip top shape in a few years time.

Now it's time to make sure that all of the T's are crossed and I's are dotted for Friday's matchup with Maryland. Not only do I want to Syracuse to win, but I want them to do it in convincing fashion (just like UNC did over the weekend). Hopefully we can get payback for all of the times they have embarrassed us for a change.

1582598174744.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom