Women's Lacrosse - SU 21 vs Virginia 9: Sat Apr 1, 6 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 21 vs Virginia 9: Sat Apr 1, 6 PM

Replay:

Last edited:
I'm not an expert but I think only Northwestern and maybe UNC can play with us.
UNC will be hungry they got spanked by ND yesterday I’m very concerned about the injuries piling up Markey is out wearing a sleeve on her knees this is a massive loss she is the fastest player on the team with Nat Smith. The team is incredibly resilient hopefully that continues

This team is special and I am rooting for them to stay strong and move all the way to a National Championship!

Is KT the best HC on campus?
She is pretty darn good. What she did at BC was pretty remarkable in terms of payer development, scheme, etc. We are seeing the same thing here. She is playing with Gait's recruits, but her recruiting seems to be rocking too.

Is the House of Tyrrell intact? Has anyone heard anything about Emma's injury?

She went back in after having her hand taped even scored so I’m hoping she’s good to go.Markey being out with a sleeve on her leg didn’t look good but hopefully it’s not anything season ending she would be a huge loss in the middle of the field

She went back in after having her hand taped even scored so I’m hoping she’s good to go.Markey being out with a sleeve on her leg didn’t look good but hopefully it’s not anything season ending she would be a huge loss in the middle of the field
Emma was out again with what looked like (I hope) an ankle sprain. Two weeks to recover. Markey? Could be a tweak, I suppose (hope).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom