Women's Lacrosse - SU 25 vs Hopkins 8: Sun May 14, 3 PM [NCAA 2nd Round] | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 25 vs Hopkins 8: Sun May 14, 3 PM [NCAA 2nd Round]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
(2) Syracuse vs Johns Hopkins
Sunday, May 14, 2023 | 3:00 p.m.
NCAA 2nd Round
SU Soccer Stadium

Streaming: ESPN+ ($)
Radio: WJPZ 89.1 FM

Fvy48sGWIAQocbN
Fv9Tg6TXoAcEuXo

FvkYqj-XoAItOHZ

Commencement prevents them from playing in the Dome on Sunday.. Would folks rather see them play in the Dome .. or at the Soccer Stadium?

RRRR with the +. I can't keep paying for these things. Guess I'll still go to the Mother's Day brunch as planned, unless it is on someplace else like ESPNX and not +.

The soccer stadium. As mentioned, the final four is played on grass, the temperature will be upper 60’s/low 70’s, easy tailgating, and anything that can draw attention to the need for a real scoreboard for that field, I’m all in for.

In an absolutely perfect world, the women would be at the Soccer stadium at 3 PM, and the men would be in the Dome at 7:30 PM.

And it doesn’t rain.

In an absolutely perfect world, the women would be at the Soccer stadium at 3 PM, and the men would be in the Dome at 7:30 PM.

And it doesn’t rain.
I remember those days well actually besides a couple heartbreakers it worked out well most times

Was hoping to cheer on my Minutewomen but excited to take my mother and former-lax player gf to the game today

2:00 Yellow card on JHU Annie Marshall.

Contact to the head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom