SU +27 | Syracusefan.com

SU +27

Rocco

Watching you.
Ummm... I might even take us in that one. Thought it wouldve been in the 18-22 area. The over is 58, which is also tempting.

the guys who set the line recommended +24 to the books. The early money is almost exclusively Trojan (as of 7:30pm tonight 94% of all money has been Trojan) and its jumped up to 27. I'll be curious where the late money on Friday takes the line.

Damn Vegas. I could easily see 45-10 as well. Not touching this one.

Ummm... I might even take us in that one. Thought it wouldve been in the 18-22 area. The over is 58, which is also tempting.
Take the points and the over. (Easy enough for me to say because I don't bet).

the guys who set the line recommended +24 to the books. The early money is almost exclusively Trojan (as of 7:30pm tonight 94% of all money has been Trojan) and its jumped up to 27. I'll be curious where the late money on Friday takes the line.
As a long time lurker, here is my take on the money...I took SU +30 (bought the points). SU is improved, in every way, over last year (excluding punt coverage). Last year's game at the Coliseum was a better performance than the final score. Don't discount the west coast to east coast, day game factor. That, along with USC over confidence covers 30 and probably 24. NW game I had SU +4(again bought the points) HEAVY but still felt like I got kicked in the gut. I also took SU at 25 to 1 to win the Big East. After NW, I wished I had bet more on SU ($300). 25 to 1 is called VALUE. I thought it would come down to the Louisville game and still do (if Nassib stays healthy). I was born and raised in CNY and bleed Orange. With that said...I bet with my head not my heart. I am not saying to bet on SU... if your smart you won't bet at all (I give good advice but don't take it). As a side note... Last year I took SU to win OVER 5.5 games at + 220 for every$100 wagered and KNEW after the Rutgers game I was toast. So take that for what it's worth.

As a long time lurker, here is my take on the money...I took SU +30 (bought the points). SU is improved, in every way, over last year (excluding punt coverage). Last year's game at the Coliseum was a better performance than the final score. Don't discount the west coast to east coast, day game factor. That, along with USC over confidence covers 30 and probably 24. NW game I had SU +4(again bought the points) HEAVY but still felt like I got kicked in the gut. I also took SU at 25 to 1 to win the Big East. After NW, I wished I had bet more on SU ($300). 25 to 1 is called VALUE. I thought it would come down to the Louisville game and still do (if Nassib stays healthy). I was born and raised in CNY and bleed Orange. With that said...I bet with my head not my heart. I am not saying to bet on SU... if your smart you won't bet at all (I give good advice but don't take it). As a side note... Last year I took SU to win OVER 5.5 games at + 220 for every$100 wagered and KNEW after the Rutgers game I was toast. So take that for what it's worth.

Wow. 25 to 1? Love it!! Monster value

I'd be tempted to tease this one to SU +33 and take the over at 52. That's right Trebeck.
I love the BE odds. Is that bet still open?

I'd be tempted to tease this one to SU +33 and take the over at 52. That's right Trebeck.
I love the BE odds. Is that bet still open?

Yup. Still +2500 at certain books.

Here's the rub. One high scoring game is not a trend. It would be like predicting our punt coverage will always stink . .. OK, that could be an exception.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom