Men's Soccer - SU 3 vs Binghamton 0: Mon Aug 28, 7 PM | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 3 vs Binghamton 0: Mon Aug 28, 7 PM

1 Freshman on this team. The rest are transfers. Football has nothing on soccer when it comes to transfers.

Lotta work to do to get better in the final third.
That they only get 10 days to get ready is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of. With all of the new guys, it is going to take some time for this team to gel. And the schedule doesn't help. So many good teams.

Replay:

Last edited:
That they only get 10 days to get ready is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard of. With all of the new guys, it is going to take some time for this team to gel. And the schedule doesn't help. So many good teams.

True. I will say the second half was much better. Passing with intent and much more direct in the final third. First time this year you can see the potential even if there is a ways to go.

Good win last night. Now have to keep rolling through Friday with Penn State.
I'm not feeling it against Penn St. on the road. Honestly, at this stage, I would be happy with a tie.

IMG_6817.gif

I'm not feeling it against Penn St. on the road. Honestly, at this stage, I would be happy with a tie.
Despite the score, it appears that Le Moyne played rather respectably against them in their first D1 game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom