SU 41, Virginia 57: Sun Feb 2, 2 PM (ACCNX) | Syracusefan.com

SU 41, Virginia 57: Sun Feb 2, 2 PM (ACCNX)

Last edited:
Wow. Hate to use the cliche but this team has appeared to have quit. They get hammered by bad teams.

What has happened to this year’s team? yikes.
I’m wondering the same exact thing. Q is sort of making me look at him sideways after every that’s gone on this year. He continues to be stubborn and making this team play the kind of basketball he wants them to play, when they clearly can’t. You would think a coach would make adjustments to fit the mold of this years team and create some sort of identity. All I’ve seen this year is a team that looks like they’re playing pickup and have never played with each other before. Or was it the coaching change? Was Tammi Reiss the brains behind the operation? Other than the obvious recruiting spike I’m not seeing the player development that we need to make a national title run. Hope this all gets worked out by next year...

This was a depressing watch before the super bowl. I keep thinking after they have a big win they'll go on a run but that hasn't panned out. You never know what team you're going to get on any given day. It's a bummer for sure this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom