SU 46, Duke 68: Fri March 3, 8 PM [ACCT Qtrs] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 46, Duke 68: Fri March 3, 8 PM [ACCT Qtrs]

Not good at all. Must be missing 3's and Duke is slowing it down, making us work on d and getting inside. Uggh

Hope they have energy for a big come back.

Time to go home and rest up for the NCAA tourney.

Much tougher seed this time though. :( Maybe rest will help them. At least the NCAA's aren't as taxing when you lack depth as the conference every day tournaments are.

Depending on where they play their first round, I am considering travelling to those games. Obviously it is not going to be Syracuse. The selfish part of me hopes it is LA. My son lives there, and it is a car drive for me. I'll look to go most places. I love this team, but something is not there from last year. We have really great players, but not as much depth. But then we almost beat Notre Dame. Like the men, on any given day we can do it. Not sure what happens on all the other days.

Depending on where they play their first round, I am considering travelling to those games. Obviously it is not going to be Syracuse. The selfish part of me hopes it is LA. My son lives there, and it is a car drive for me. I'll look to go most places. I love this team, but something is not there from last year. We have really great players, but not as much depth. But then we almost beat Notre Dame. Like the men, on any given day we can do it. Not sure what happens on all the other days.

Alexis, Briana and Isabella offensively had bad games. Combined they were 5 of 34. Not going to win many games when 3 of your starters shoot 14.7%. Gabby and Brittney were 12 of 37 or 32.4%. Duke had 32 points in the paint to our 14 and we had 0 fast break points - yikes. Much like the men - the women are great at home 13-1 and only 8-9 away from the dome. They have had a very good season and hopefully will finish out strong but do seem to lack depth thus they also can't pressure teams defensively to manufacture fast break points, like they did last year.

C6LhtjYWMAAIGFZ.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom